We support a cooperation partner with this vacancy
The customer of our cooperation partner is a leading provider of Software Testing solutions for the Telecommunications industry with 1,800 employees world-wide. With a strong record of innovation, our client is recognized for its ability to extract network and customer insights and to convert them into real-time actions that increase revenue, improve customer experience and reduce costs. For the location in Nuremberg or fully Remote we are looking for a Software Developer Java or C++ (m/f/d).
That will be your main tasks
- You will extend the SITE platform with new features for several Business Units and further developing and maintain the SITE testing solution
- Also, you will specify, implement and document new product requirements
- You design and implement Software in TCL or Java
- You provide support for colleagues in the internal departments Quality Assurance and Customer Support.
This will convince our cooperation partner and his customers
- You have a raduate degree in IT
- You have confidence in scripting languages like TCL and Bash
- You are an experienced programmer with Java or C++
- You have a deep knowledge of databases (MariaDB)
- Also, you are very familiar with Linux, IDEs and version control tools
- You are excellent in written and spoken English.
You can find this at the customer of our cooperation partner
- Permanent role with a top employer that offers very good development possibilities
- Attractive salary and very good social benefits
- A diversified range of tasks and responsibilities in a dynamic and growing company
- Interesting opportunities for further professional development
- An open and social organizational culture in an international atmosphere.
You are interested
Then please send us your meaningful documents (CV, job references), preferably by E-mail to:
Jürgen Binnebößel, Principal Consultant and network cooperation partner
Tel +49 (0)172 5648223